Live Drawing Schedule

Hello Fellow Artists! I think Matt hosts a weekly live art lesson. I’d like to try to catch him live . . . when is that weekly lesson? Is it the same day and time each week?
Thank you,
Kathy

1 Like

It is every Wednesday at 8:00 PM. Sometimes he may change the day according to his schedule, but he will mention it in the video if there is a change

The live lessons are on Thursday Nights at 8:00 PM. The Member minute is on Wednesdays.

Hi Denise, thank you. Oh boy now I’m wondering . . . what’s a member minute? and what is the live lesson? hahaha I’ll see if I can find out more information on the website. … Do you happen to know which time zone is 8PM?

Hi Denise. The live lessons have been on Wednesday nights 8 p.m. (Eastern time zone) for quite some time. The Member’s minute happens on Tuesday, but is often posted on the site in Wednesday.

Hi Kathy, please see my response to Denise below. FYI - you should be able to find out information the website. LIve lessons are a series of 1 hour session, given live by Matt on Wednesday nights at 8 p.m. Eastern time. The Member’s minute is a critique of an original piece of art sent in by members. You may want to send a question to Matt through the Forum for more accurate information.:grinning: