My Inktober 2022 Art

Hello, everyone! I am doing Inktober this year! Here’s some of my “inks”! :smile:
ALSO, I would like to mention that October 6 is Bring Your Bible to School Day this year! (I didn’t invent this, it’s real) Shout-out to everyone who is participating, you’re all awesome! Leading up to Oct. 6, the challenge is to share a verse and pass it along, so here! Let’s shine!

“For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life.” – John 3:16

Jesus, you’re so awesome, this community is awesome, and everyone–EVERYONE is loved by Jesus. Pure awesome.

This was done in my sketchbook using a normal pen, therefore, I could not erase any of the blocking lines. I referenced a base from the internet for their pose and expressions, kind of pulled them into a style that’s different from how I normally roll, but hey, learning, trying new styles, and more Tangle x Mighty!

This one, Whisper–The–Wolf. Oh my goodness, I think the entire concept is so cool. I drew this on a paint swatch sample with again, a normal pen, and she fit the theme of the paint swatch title perfectly. So basically “Combat Boots” served as my prompt, and I drew her with a purposeful focus on her boots. Neat, huh?

Lastly…Lanolin the Sheep on a Fence! Okay, this art isn’t new, but I never posted just the line art/coloring page version, so I’m sharing it for Inktober(and I plan on adding more through the month, so be on the lookout!)

3 Likes