B4 & After Virtual instructor

Turned 65 today & reminiscing about one of my first drawings a couple of years ago & how it lacked against how the flower girl looks, in my opinion improvement was made thanks to the instruction of Matt. I will keep drawing & with the help of the Virtual instructor & the community improve more over time.

10 Likes

THAT IS AMAZING!!! You should be very pleased!

THANK YOU! I am. It’s funny, when I started the girl with the flower, I did not think it was going to be any good.

1 Like

You are very talented and have shown us what practice will do for our art. Thanks for sharing

Thank you for those kind words.

This is great. It good to look back and see improvements in your work. Great Job. Love it.

Thank you, Denise. Now I have to find the photo of the B4 & draw it again to compare the two.

WOW - that’s exciting to see how much your skills have grown. Nice going!!!

Terri Robichon

Terri, Thank you! Now that I am officially retired, I will have more time to practice. I should introduce myself, Jim is my name.

1 Like

Hi Jim -
I’ve been retired since 2012 and I still don’t have enough hours in the day to do all that I want to do. :slight_smile:
Terri Robichon

My wife has a honey do list that is a mile long already. I have lost it several times, I think she has about a hundred copies.

1 Like

I hear you. My husband had me weeding the garden for 4 hours yesterday. So much for drawing.

Terri Robichon

You did an amazing job on this project. I remember doing this one. Mine did not turn out so nice at all.

I do not think portraits are my thing!! Although, I may be inspired to finish one I have set aside one of these days.

Thanks for sharing, as June said, you are very talented.

Also, Happy Birthday!

Teri

Thank you!! & Thank you! Jim

Isn’t it great at how that old saw “practice makes perfect” works? What a difference between the two drawings. You should be proud.

Thank you so much. Practice & knowing
Jim

that is so cool Matt is a great teacher you are a great student good job

Thank you! Learning so much from Matt & Ashley.
Jim