Camouflage failure

This one has been critiqued in episode #284.

Maki,

Wow, what patience you have in all of your artwork. This is amazing! I really appreciate the fine details and layout of the drawing. A beautiful work of art.

Teri

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words, Teri. This piece has been pretty popular during my shows this year. :blush: :cat: :+1:

【update 28 Aug '22】
Hello there!
This autumn, “camouflage failure” will be presented and put up for sale as postcards at a café “PRINCIPLES GI COFFEE HOUSE” located in Gowanus, Brooklyn, NYC. I’m so happy that the event organizer has just notified that my works have passed the selection process by the venue owner.
I hear that this event will include artworks by 90 plus Japanese artists, so I guess it is very likely that you will find something that suits your taste. The show is scheduled from 7 to 20 Nov. 2022.
I don’t know if anyone looking at this forum are located around this area, but if you are, please come visit the show :laughing: :cat: :upside_down_face: :wine_glass: :tada:

1 Like

Congratulations @Maki ! I think this piece is absolutely adorable :laughing: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Thank you so much, TheMustardSeedLife !!! :cat: :laughing: :+1:

1 Like

Maki,

A little late response here but have been watching for some news on how the shows went.

I would expect nothing less. Will the postcards be sold online too? I would love to hear how all three of the shows went in November. I can’t imagine that your artwork did not go over well as you are so talented at what you do.

Teri

1 Like

Hi Teri, thank you so much for your kind comment. I will update you on the progress of those shows in the US in another relavent thread later because I am still waiting to hear from the organiser about the final results.

As to my postcards, they have been for sale online for the recent few years. If you’re interested you can find them at:

I have recently moved my larger prints and originals to an online art shop named “This Is Gallery”.

The one I’ve been using “minne” is not so much for art buyers so I decided to try a different site.

If you’re interested, this is the online gallery I’m talking about:

This new site appears to be pretty promising, as I’ve already had two prints orders since I started using here this month.

Hope you enjoy my new online gallery! :laughing: :+1: :cat:

Hello Maki,

I will take a look at them and be watching for the thread where the news on all three of the shows you had here in the US.

Thank you for sharing the sites and hopefully others will take a look at them too!!!

Teri

| Maki
December 19 |

• | - |

Hi Teri, thank you so much for your kind comment. I will update you on the progress of those shows in the US in another relavent thread later because I am still waiting to hear from the organiser about the final results.

As to my postcards, they have been for sale online for the recent few years. If you’re interested you can find them at:

minne(ミンネ)
### ねこのおなか - 作品一覧

ご訪問いただき、ありがとうございます! 「ねこのおなか」は、短編専門のアニメーション制作スタジオso art…

I have recently moved my larger prints and originals to an online art shop named “This Is Gallery”.

The one I’ve been using “minne” is not so much for art buyers so I decided to try a different site.

If you’re interested, this is the online gallery I’m talking about:

thisisgallery | 好きなアーティストが見つかるアート購入・販売サイト – 30 Nov 22

so art animation | アート・インテリア絵画の通販・販売サイト | thisisgallery - ディスイズギャラリー

フリーランス

This new site appears to be pretty promising, as I’ve already had two prints orders since I started using here this month.

Hope you enjoy my new online gallery! :laughing::+1::cat:

1 Like