Selected drawings for the March show

I’ve been preparing for my cat drawings show in March and recently decided to display these works.

Fortunately, there are many cat people in this area and I am very much looking forward to entertaining them with this show. I can keep chatting endlessly with crazy cat people, so I am also looking forward to getting acquainted with somebody new :smiley: :tada: :cat:

12 Likes

Hello @Maki , what can be said except you have risen to a different level. Your dedication and excellence never cease to amaze me. Good luck in the upcoming show!

1 Like

@Maki, your work is unbelievably amazing. Never stop sharing with us here. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

They are great, so much detail. How long did one take you, how big are they? They look amazing, the looks on the cats faces is just so funny, each one different in personality

1 Like

Hi Maki - It is always a pure joy to see your wonderful creations. I know your show will be a huge success. You are an incredible artist. So glad you share your skills here at the forum.

Terri Robichon

1 Like

I love all of them Maki.

1 Like

Hello Denise, thank you so much for your kind words!:cat2:

Hi Lenet, thank you so much for your very encouraging words! :cat2:

Hi Sonia, thank you very much for your lovely comment! :cat2: I’ll shortly start working on a film making with a Siamese cat and a black cat starring, so I think I will share the drawings used in the film for a while from then on. :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Jennilein, thank you very much for your kind comment. The time spent on these drawings greatly varies. The largest size of all my drawings is A4 and very detailed work of this size took me weeks to complete. Thank you for paying attention to my cats’ faces. My mother often says that the cats in my drawings all look very clever, which I guess is because I tend to pick up reference photos of cats with such faces. :smiley:

2 Likes

Hi Terri, thank you so much for your kind words. I have been working hard to organize my tons of in-progress works that I have left untouched for these years. As of today, I have 5 films to complete, some of which are to be novelized too, so I must work very efficiently to complete them all within a reasonable time frame. Now that I have good enough time for myself, I am determined to follow through with my plan. :smiley: :+1: :cat:

1 Like

Your work is amazing! I love the cats with the orange slices. So imaginative. I hope your show goes great!
Rheba

1 Like

Hello Rheba, thank you so much for your kind words! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :four_leaf_clover: :cat:

Maki,

I hope that you are doing well.

I just saw this thread. A wonderful choice of your artwork! I look forward to hearing how your March showing goes! I am sure that all who attend the show will be mesmerized by your pieces. This is such an outstanding variety exhibiting your talent and control of the pen.

Teri

1 Like

Wonderful selection of your outstanding work. Wishing you success!
Patricia.

1 Like

Hello Teri, thank you so much for your very kind words! :tada: :cat: :laughing:

Hello Patricia, thank you so much for your kind words. I’ll share with you the photos of the show in March! :laughing: :cat: :cat: :tada:

1 Like

Maki,

I just wanted to let you know that Matt just critiqued one of your latest pieces of artwork,

Teri

1 Like

Hello Teri, thank you for letting me know! :laughing: :tada: :cat:

Cat drawing show has started.

The show is from 1 to 31 March, but I might be able to use the same place in April too as nobody has reserved the place yet🐈

While I was displaying the works yesterday morning, some early bird customers got interested in the show.

I had a really good time chatting with them mostly about their cats :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes