Getting sketchy questions before season 11

I just saw, that tonight there will be a new season of getting sketchy.
I can’t wait, this will be my very first one! Now I wondered where to find a detailed material list, as the description only mentions whitedrawing paper and graphite, but doesn’t say anything about the tooth orweight of the paper.

Also: is it a good idea to directly draw along, or do you prefer to watch and draw afterwards? With the lessons, I watch them multiple times before I start my paintings

Jennilein,

If you go to Matts YouTube page, it will have the information under the tab community. There the picture reference will be too if you want to print it out.

I am sorry I saw this so late. I am not on YouTube but will be watching from behind the scenes. Hope to be able to chat on the live lesson but will be watching for sure. It goes to fast for my mind due to Neurological Lyme Disease…

Teri

1 Like

@TLP no worries, there is still time. I just went to the community, but the paper isn’t specified.
Well, curious what happens and I will watch the replay as I’m getting tired. Would have been too fast and too much info in one go anyways, if I have to concentrate on what they are doing and saying, as I’m too new to serious drawing instructions. Also, did a lot of drawing today, so my concentration span dropped.
Sorry to hear about your disease. All the best!

1 Like

I’m going to use Stonehenge white drawing paper. I think any white drawing paper will be fine. Sometimes I watch and then do the drawing a little later since it is available as soon as the episode is over.

Brenda

1 Like

Jenneline,

I may have said wrong. If you go to Matt’s YouTube page, you can get there by clicking on his face under any of the YouTube videos he has produced. Then you will see where it says community and you will find it there.
Drawing & Painting - The Virtual Instructor - YouTube

I apologize if I sent you on a wild goose chase!

Teri

1 Like

No worries, I found the picture :heart: , but the paper wasn’t specified, I will have to watch the video, but am currently working on 2 coloured pencil drawings and will start an advanced Frech class on Monday, so priorities will shift a bit for a while.