Young Elephant Graphite

8 Likes

I love elephants. Lot’s of detail! Wonderful!

Thank you kindly. This one was done after watching Matt’s video of graphite elephant. Mine has an appropriately younger subject.

I love this. Great job.

Thank you kindly. Thanks as always to Matt. And indirectly, even ironically, thanks to covid for letting me get back to something that is as much fun as tennis.

I just started an elephant drawing in graphite though I have not watched Matt’s drawing yet. I am new around here.

I hope that it will turn out as good as yours did.

Thank you. Matt and Ashley are the best instructors I’ve ever had. All of the courses that Matt has provided are outstanding. The Live Lessons are also full of what I would call tips that seem priceless. You will find the Getting Sketchy series a lot of fun too. It still amazes me how much more I have learned from all of Matt’s online content than I ever learned from a book. And no, I’m not paid to say such things.

Yes, I too have learned so much from Matt and Ashley. I just went through the 25 days to better drawing and want to go through so many courses I can not decide which will be next. I am looking forward to the new season of Getting Sketchy that is starting today.

I hope to figure out how to post a drawing or painting on here. I have some from before joining the Virtual Instructor a couple months ago, when I had no instruction or training but starting painting and drawing 8 years ago due to a disability and the artwork really helps my thinking process.

Now I am learning all of the most important details from Matt and Ashley.

I look forward to seeing more of your artwork.

Teri

Wow - it’s a beautiful drawing. I love how you did the textures so much. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Thank you for the kind words. Lately, watching Matt with the online live lesson currently running is another level of moving graphite on paper. The care, the method and the result are a level of instruction that I can’t get from a book.

1 Like