Greetings from Massachusetts

Hello, I am a retired pharmacy technician. Mom to 5 adult children and “Nonna” to one beautiful granddaughter. I’ve always been interested in art, but now I have the time. I found VI on YouTube while searching for a tutorial. I just joined and am working through 25 Days to better Drawing. I love graphite, colored pencil, pen and ink, and watercolor. I plan to work through those lessons first and then dive into a new medium. I feel like a kid in a candy store here! When I’m not at my art table you can find me on my bicycle or hiking or in my kitchen. I also love to crochet.

3 Likes

Welcome Nina!

I have learned so much from Matts lessons. I feel the same way, like I child in a toy store, not crazy about sweets. I look forward to seeing some of your artwork soon.

The live lessons are really fun too. I highly recommend them. I am pretty new to the site also and the way of teaching and interaction in the live lessons is fun and a great way to learn.

Again, Welcome.

Teri

Hello and Welcome - I am new here also, and finding the lessons are just super! I am across the “water” from you in Nova Scotia! Have a great day!

Welcome. I did those lessons first last year And people tell me I’ve come a long way. I also knit and crochet.