Happiness comes from cats

My latest drawing for my next exhibition in May titled “Happiness comes from cats”, which has something to do with a facebook post I saw some time ago.
It says:
“If you’re not happy single, you won’t be happy married. Happiness comes from cats, not relationships.”

On facebook, you can find tons of pages for crazy cat people and I found this post on one of such pages.
I laughed out loud when I read this post, and I believe most cats lovers did the same.

Then I thought that this phrase could be used for one of the scenes that has been on my mind for quite sometime since I started developing a story for my pen drawing animation.
A boy named Scott, age 7, is one of the main characters of the film and he is already a crazy cat boy for a particular reason.
This drawing is about how Scott lives happily with his cats.
Hope you enjoy this piece :blush: :cat: :sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

This is great Maki! Love it!

1 Like

I like cats but cannot have them because my son, daughters we are allergic to them. but this is a fun drawing Maki, Thanks for sharing.

1 Like

WOW you are amazing! Beautiful!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words, Denise ! :two_hearts::cat2:

Hi Jim, thank you so much for your comment. Too bad that you cannot have cats. I am not allergic to cats but my current circumstances are not good for having cats so I myself cannot have one…but I would definitely love to change the situation, so right now I am working hard to achieve my goal. I am so glad that you like this piece! :blush: :cat: :wink:

Hi Lilian, thank you so much for your lovely comment. Glad you like this piece ! :blush: :cat: :tumbler_glass: