Companion cats starring in my anime

This one is a bit old actually, completed in Dec last year. My plan was to draw a background scene specifically for this, combine them digitally, and post the integrated one here. But it looks like I will not have time to work on the background image for some time, so I decided to post this as it is currently.
They are the protagonists starring in the animated movie I’ ve been working on since last year…inseparable two, your loss and how it keeps you from blossoming, and the moment when your clock starts working again…the film will cover these things and so I expect it to be something quiet but very dynamic at the same time.
I’ve been very much influenced by this video by Flatbush Cats, a NY-based cat rescue NPO. I did not know that cats can maintain their memories about their siblings so clearly until I watched this video.

4 Likes

Adorable @Maki ! I’m curious about your animated movie! Is it a personal project or do you work for a studio? Is it a traditionally drawn movie or digital? :smile: Very exciting! Jesus loves you!!!

1 Like

These are adorable. I love them.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your kind words. I’ve been working independently and my new film will be a totally hand-drawn piece. Hopefully I can complete it by the end of this year. :wink: :cat: :+1:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for your lovely comment, Denise! :+1: :cat: :wink:

1 Like