How to Watch Live Lessons

How do I get to the live lessons? I thought I was going to be able to get to the one tonight (10/21) but apparently not holding my ‘mouth’ right. Can someone help me so I will know next time? Thank you Lenora (lilnora)

On the main page, hover your mouse over the LESSONS option and then,

Click on LIVE LESSONS option in the submenu

(Or you can click on LESSONS, scroll down the page and click on the image under LIVE LESSONS).

You will then get to the Live Lessons page (see below) and you will be able to click on LIVE STREAM at the top right of that screen.

This can be done a few minutes before the Live Lesson begins. Once it gets closer to the time, you will see an animated image and here some music.

If you want to chat during the live stream, sign in using one of the options below the Chat box (it is positioned to the right of the screen).

You should see the following options for signing in:

On the main page, hover your mouse over the LESSONS option and then,

Click on LIVE LESSONS option in the submenu

(Or you can click on LESSONS, scroll down the page and click on the image under LIVE LESSONS).

You will then get to the Live Lessons page (see below) and you will be able to click on LIVE STREAM at the top right of that screen.

This can be done a few minutes before the Live Lesson begins. Once it gets closer to the time, you will see an animated image and here some music.

If you want to chat during the live stream, sign in using one of the options below the Chat box (it is positioned to the right of the screen).

You should see the following options for signing in:
Capture
I usually use Facebook by clicking on the Facebook option, you will get a dialogue box where you can enter your Facebook identity and then password and it will connect you to the Chat.

Don’t forget that, if you want to submit your art for critique by Matt, you must do so from the Website by selecting Community, then Critique. This is different from posting artwork within the Forum to share it with other members. Also, if you have a specific question or comment directed at Matt, it is best to contact him through the Contact option (bottom of the main page in the website.) I know Matt visits the forum and does his best to answer everyone, but if we ask a question through a conversation with another forum member, there is a good chance he will not see it. :wink:

Patricia.

Please help me get back to the page where the members post to one another and post their pictures there, too,