Problem getting the live lesson

I have been a member of Virtual Instructor and last week I tried to get into the live lesson. I was able to join the chat, but got a prompt that said this media is offline so I wasn’t able to watch the pastel landscape. All my other media sources are working, so maybe a problem at Virtual Instructor? I sent an email to Matt, but didn’t receive a reply. Now it’s Wednesday again and I logged on figuring I could catch up on last weeks live lesson but it’s still indicating This Media is offline. Any suggestions?

Hi MargieArt. I had problems the first couple of times I signed on for the live lesson. Everything has been working fine except for last week. I think a few folks had a buffering problem tonight. Were you able to get the chat tonight?

Brenda

Also, what time did you sign in? I always sign on a little early and can get into the chat area, but the video screen section always says “This Media is Offline” until they actually switch the cameras on, usually on the hour. I’m in Central Time Zone and was at 7:00 p.m.

Brenda

Sorry to hear that! I have only had an issue one time and it was on my end. I was able to watch on my phone.

Hi Brenda!

Last week I couldn’t get on the site at all, but this week, everything was working fine! I was sad to hear that others were having a problem getting on this week because I know how much we look forward to watching Matt & Ashley each week! Feels like family!

Thank you so much for contacting me! Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy New Year!!!:heart:. Margie

1 Like

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you as well! Looking forward to the new year.

Brenda