Live Lesson yesterday

Just curious if I missed something. When I logged in to the website yesterday the live lesson was Matt’s 7th lesson on the graphite landscape not Ashley and the oil painting. Thanks, Jim

Hello Jim,

The acrylic painting of the duck ended a little over a month ago. This one in graphite started the end of June-beginning of July.

The technique Matt is using is really nice. It is worth watching the recorded lessons to catch up.

Teri (w 1r)

1 Like

I guess I didn’t explain myself well enough. I logged in but it was not the live lesson it was the recording of the graphite landscape and I was wondering if anyone else had that problem or if it was just me. It is still happening. I think I have to contact Matt.

Hello Jim,

It was probably me as I get confused, I have not had this problem. Maybe it would be good to contact map.

Teri

Teri, after a week I figured what the problem is/was, it was what I call a senior moment. In the mornings I was watching Matt working with colored pencils, the flower that I cannot pronounce or spell. It was all me being confused.
Jim

1 Like

Hello Jim,

I know all about Senior moments. I have them way more than not - lol!

I am glad you figured it out.

Teri (Ww1r)

1 Like