Graphite Landscape Drawing

Here’s the the lesson 1 from the current Live lesson Graphite landscape drawing. Is anyone else following along?

6 Likes

I’m working on this too. Eagerly awaiting part 3 to become available.

3 Likes

@janed,
You’re way ahead of me, with lots of leaves!! I started today with the polar white paper. I had to turn it over and draw on the other side because I’d used a bigger brush and made some big mess.
Hopefully I’ll get caught up before the next lesson. :hot_face:

Sonia

4 Likes

Hi @Meme5

I’m watching but not drawing. I’ve got just 4 weeks to the fair so that’s my total focus right now.

Terri W2Rs

3 Likes

Terri W2r,

Hello my friend, I can imagine the crunch time approaching, but I know you’re on a mission. Just keep sharing your wonderful art…. I’ve been working on my hydrangeas, but since I know it’s going to be a while before I finish this is my last progress picture until they’re finished maybe a year from now, maybe a week :woman_shrugging:t4: the whole idea is kind of there already. Needs lots of definition, or maybe just some cropping… then call it finished…
Besides all these exciting lessons Matt and Ashley are working on cannot be passed by!! Soft Pastels :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, graphite :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:, charcoal :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I’m in heaven :grin::smiling_face::blush::smiling_face_with_tear::heart_eyes:

5 Likes

Very well done. I love it.

1 Like

Posted hydrangeas on the wrong place.

1 Like

Very well done. Great job.

2 Likes

Hi Sonia 0-

There is no right or wrong here. Love your progress. Hope you finish it in far less than a year.

Terri W2Rs

2 Likes

Hi, just started working it.

2 Likes

Yes we’re on # 8?I think? Can you tell me how to copy & paste my drawing of class in this forum.

1 Like

This is where I am at so far. This lesson is really fun, pushing values.

I am working on a different paper, colorline and think I will do it again on multi-media paper.

I am far behind as you all will see.

Teri (w1r)

6 Likes

I am enjoying this course. I am using a Blackwing Matte pencil on Bristol paper.

5 Likes

You’ve got the powdered down nicely !
This is mine so far!
We have two left! And Matt is doing homework this week so he’ll show us what he did Wed!

Thérèse

4 Likes

That’s going to be a great base though!
That’s how we began for sure

1 Like

Hello Therese,

The colorline paper is working well and is polar white too. I look forward to seeing everyone’s final projects.

See you on tomorrow from the shadows.

Teri (w 1r)

1 Like

Lesson 4 of graphite landscape live lesson. Slowly but surely

2 Likes

I’ve been skipping ahead on this one. I’m yet to see the last lesson, probably available early next week.

4 Likes

@janed Beautiful! love the details :heart_eyes:

Sonia

1 Like

Hopefully I’ll catch up by next lesson. I added some more detail

3 Likes