How would the kittens answer?

I am thinking about a new poster design where a leaping momma cat says “follow me, babies” to her mini-me(s).
I have been pondering what the kittens’ answers would be to their momma…there are 6 kittens in total, so maybe I should add 6 different answer for each one of the kittens, or only one answer from the entire kittens?

The words in red on the upper right corner are Japanese written in the Roman alphabets, meaning “let’s jump over troubles together”.
Basically, I would like to make this poster something hilarious.
I would very much appreciate it if you could suggest something for kittens’ answers in the scene :wink: :cat:

1 Like

Yes, the kitten will follow the mama. This is great and adorable.

1 Like

I am not sure about 6 different answers (it seems that it would make the whole thing a little busy or heavey). But then, perhaps it would work! There is one kitten that I believe should say something and that is the one who hasn’t moved yet. He could be saying something like “Momma, can you show me again?” He seems to be the runt of the litter. If you do have answers from each kitten, it could be something like (from left to right): “Nailed it!”, “Right behind you”, “I’m flying”, “I am catching up”, “I think I can” and for the kitten on the ground “Oh, my goodness!” or “O.M.G”.
Have fun with it!
Patricia.

1 Like

Hi Patricia, thank you so much for the possible answers of the kittens!
I added them to the original drawing. Like you point out, it could become too busy with these newly added words. so I’ve made the letters smaller.

I believe that this piece becomes more hilarious with these kittens’ words, so I am going to use this data as the final material for printing.
Thank you so much again for your very helpful comments. Once I start selling this item, I will add your name in the item page as a contributor :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :cat: :wine_glass:

Thank you so much for your kind comment Denise! :cat: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tumbler_glass:

I am glad you liked it! My little female cat is the “nailed it” cat as she is quite a climber. My big male cat would be laying down next to the OMG cat. :laughing:

1 Like

You make me jealous again! :laughing:
This is the second piece in this series. This time, the kittens are quiet because they are really focusing on momma’s tail. :upside_down_face:

I love that arrangement. It’s full of life!

1 Like