Another Canopy Cat Rescue piece requesting for title ideas

So, following the first drawing inspired by Canopy Cat Rescue, I came up with this funny design idea.
The first title I thought of was “Hey, which kitty to rescue first?”
But I realized that I have somehow drawn kitties who do not appear to be needing any help…so my second title idea was “Hey, do the kitties really need help?”
But both titles are too explanatory and do not sound clever.
I wonder if any of you could suggest something more inspirational and intriguing.
I would appreciate it if you shared your title ideas! :star_struck: :tumbler_glass:

3 Likes

Great job. I love it.

For title-All Around Cats

1 Like

“oblivious kitties” hahahahaha :joy:

I have no idea… It’s very specific for some reason this particular subject matter of cats needing help is unusually challenging. But I’m sure I will come up with something good soon.

1 Like

So Cute! I would call it “ To the Rescue”! :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Kittens Rescuing Man

1 Like

Maki,
It appears as if the human in the picture is the one who needs rescuing!
Thanks for posting. Your art is always great!
Jack

1 Like

Thank you so much for your comment and title idea…that sounds CUTE!!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :cat:

Hi Daniel, thank you so much for your comment and title suggestion. It is INDEED “hahahahaha”-I actually laughed out loud with your title idea! :star_struck: It describes the situation really well. Splendid idea! Thank you so much! :wink: :+1: :cat:

Hi Patty, thank you so much for your kind comment and title idea. I’m so glad that you felt the CUTENESS of this particular drawing ! :wink: :+1: :cat:

Hi Lenora, thank you so much for your title idea. Sounds very decent, love it! :+1: :sparkling_heart: :cat:

Hi Jack, thank you so much for your kind words. AND what an eye-opening way of looking at this situation… :+1: :star_struck: :tumbler_glass:that’s exactly what I have been looking for. But, how can I put it as a title? “Rescuer needing rescuing” ??? Any good idea? :cat:

You’re most welcome Maki.
Here’s some ideas: “The Rescuers” or, “The Cat Rescuers” or just simply “Rescuers”
or something along those lines that implies a double meaning. Making Rescuer a plural form sort of does that.
Just a thought. Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Jack