Another Canopy Cat Rescue piece requesting for title ideas

So, following the first drawing inspired by Canopy Cat Rescue, I came up with this funny design idea.
The first title I thought of was “Hey, which kitty to rescue first?”
But I realized that I have somehow drawn kitties who do not appear to be needing any help…so my second title idea was “Hey, do the kitties really need help?”
But both titles are too explanatory and do not sound clever.
I wonder if any of you could suggest something more inspirational and intriguing.
I would appreciate it if you shared your title ideas! :star_struck: :tumbler_glass:

4 Likes

Great job. I love it.

For title-All Around Cats

1 Like

So Cute! I would call it “ To the Rescue”! :smiley_cat:

2 Likes

Kittens Rescuing Man

1 Like

Maki,
It appears as if the human in the picture is the one who needs rescuing!
Thanks for posting. Your art is always great!
Jack

1 Like

Thank you so much for your comment and title idea…that sounds CUTE!!! :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :cat:

Hi Daniel, thank you so much for your comment and title suggestion. It is INDEED “hahahahaha”-I actually laughed out loud with your title idea! :star_struck: It describes the situation really well. Splendid idea! Thank you so much! :wink: :+1: :cat:

Hi Patty, thank you so much for your kind comment and title idea. I’m so glad that you felt the CUTENESS of this particular drawing ! :wink: :+1: :cat:

Hi Lenora, thank you so much for your title idea. Sounds very decent, love it! :+1: :sparkling_heart: :cat:

Hi Jack, thank you so much for your kind words. AND what an eye-opening way of looking at this situation… :+1: :star_struck: :tumbler_glass:that’s exactly what I have been looking for. But, how can I put it as a title? “Rescuer needing rescuing” ??? Any good idea? :cat:

You’re most welcome Maki.
Here’s some ideas: “The Rescuers” or, “The Cat Rescuers” or just simply “Rescuers”
or something along those lines that implies a double meaning. Making Rescuer a plural form sort of does that.
Just a thought. Hope this helps.
Cheers,
Jack

1 Like

Hi Jack, thank you so much for the title ideas.
“The Cat Rescuers” is my favourite. I did not come up with anything like this. I’m really glad I asked for title suggestions here.

Now that the title is set, I can move on to some items production using this design. I am going to use this design for tote bags and mugs.
This is the design for tote bags:

This will be printed on the same type of bag as this one:

And this is the simulation photo of the mug with this design:

I am going to donate a percentage of the sales of these items to this particular NPO.
Thank you again for the splendid title idea! :cat: :+1: :sparkling_heart: :tumbler_glass: :pancakes:

Glad I could help! Let me know how it goes!
Jack

1 Like

Maki,
Who do you use for making your products? Looks like nice stuff!
Jack

1 Like

Hi Jack, thank you for your question.

We have a few very convenient printing companies who produce a wide variety of products on an on-demand basis.

I’ll share with you some pages of the sites that I actually use for producing my original items.

Probably you don’t read any of the information in Japanese, but you can at least imagine a bit how it works:

【mug】

【tote bag】

These two companies are especially convenient because I don’t need to order tens or hundreds of items to get a reasonable unit price. Even if I order only one item, the production cost is reasonable enough, which makes my price setting very easy. Also, they can complete the printing jobs so quickly that I don’t need to carry any inventory to run my online shop because I know that I can deliver the ordered product to my customers soon enough even with a made-to-order system.

Cheers :cat:
Maki

Thank you so much, Maki. I don’t read Japanese but I can gather the essence of it. Does it work well for you? The sight I use is called Fine Art America. It’s not that hot. In fact, I have never sold one thing on it. The other site is calledRed Bubble… it’s even worse. But.I am just happy to post art if no one buys it. I just like doing the artwork itself.
Keep me apprised of your success. Maybe I should try your sites!?!?
Wishing you the best,
Jack

1 Like

Hi Jack, thank you so much for your comment.
Well, from my very limited experience, it is not at all easy to sell anything solely online. The biggest sales I have made so far is at the exhibition this year which I introduced in this post. Visitors bought the prints, postcards, ballpoint pen drawing manuals, framed prints, and bookmarks. To my surprise, 34 out of 35 postcards, each one of which has a different design, have been sold. This is the photo of the postcards I have sold at the exhibition:

I have been listening to my online shop advisors’ Q&A series on YouTube and she’s been telling us that too many shop owners do not make good enough amount of efforts to build their audience and get attention enough to trigger a purchase compared to the efforts they make to create new products. I think what she’s saying is essentially the same as what Matt writes in this article:

So, if possible, as part of your efforts to build your audience, I would recommend that you hold your exhibitions in where you live and try putting something to sell there. As far as I remember, my first sales in the area of art was an event called the postcard collection held at a gallery in Kyoto. I wasn’t quite sure if anyone coming to the event would buy my items, but some people did. The price of my postcards at the event was 380 JPN/each, which was pretty expensive for a postcard, but some people actually considered the pricing to be fair for my works. It was very, very encouraging. :+1: :blush:

1 Like

Tree Top Kitty Hotel, since Motel is only one or two floors and a hotel is more. I love the work fun to look at and try to figure which cat is first or as you said even wants to be rescued. It would be a good one to hang in a animal shelter. Get work

1 Like

Thank you, Jim, for your title idea and kind words about this piece :blush: :cat: :+1:

Love this! Very interesting