The Eyes Have It :)

These eyes studies where created on 100% cotton Legion paper with FW acrylic inks and fountain pen inks. For some reason when i try out new mediums or want to “just draw”, animal eyes seem to be my deal😁 crazy right…lol

4 Likes

Nicely done. Great way to practice. I have done the same but in graphite, eyes, noses, etc.

Teri

2 Likes

Thank you so very much!!

What a great way to practice. Eyes are fun to draw/paint and they are challenging enough to force us to take our time.
Well done!
Patricia.

1 Like

Thank you Patricia :blush: your absolutely right you do have to take your time and somtimes that is exactly what i need to regain a little focus.

Those eyes are so fun! And what a great idea to practice with something you like to draw. Well done

1 Like

This is awesome! I also love the play on words for the title! You have done a fantastic job! :clap: :smile:

1 Like

Thank you June!! Greatly appreciate the kind words😊

1 Like

:grin: thank you so very much!!:wink:

1 Like

Wow! So well done and the detail and realism is incredible! Im obsessed with eyeballs- im not sure how sane that sounded😅- but i just love them. Im constantly sketching them, theyre just so much fun to create! Yours are outstanding!!!

1 Like

:rofl::rofl: i know exactly what you mean about eyes. Whenever i get stuck or im trying a new medium…its back to the eyeballs :eyes: :rofl::rofl:

1 Like