Two Point Perspective 2ND

My second attempt. My roads need work but getting there.

1 Like

Perspective is a difficult thing! I think you are well on your way to getting it figured out. I thought 3-point would be harder than one- and two-point, but turns out it was easier for me. Keep up the good work!

Nice on both! Amazing how we can try and replicate things we see everyday onto a flat “canvas”!

Thank you very much Brenda for your feedback. See one and two was simple for me I’m struggling with the three point perspective. My brain is still trying to sort it out. I’m working on it though. I have to keep restarting over and over but every time I do that, I see where I made the mistake and just readjust from there.

:slightly_smiling_face: I’m wanting to draw buildings especially little homes that have character in them. I’m a fan of Albert Kiefer the housesketcher work. I’ve also been seeing a lot of pen and ink work on Pinterest many artists are drawing such wonderful things. I recently discovered the late Franklin Booth. His work is of nature scenes I find them pretty nice. It’s all done either with pen and ink or graphite pencil.

1 Like