Wanderlust - Paint Style Christmas Art

This is my latest piece, it’s done in more of a paint-style, but it’s still digital! See those starry boxes? Those are meant to resemble Operation Christmas Child(OCC) boxes. OCC is a project by Samaritan’s Purse where you fill a shoebox with things for a boy or girl, drop it off at a receiving location(w/ $10 for their costs, etc.), and then they will deliver those boxes all over the world as Christmas gifts for children, and tell them about Jesus! Shoebox Collection Week is going on NOW(Nov 14-21, 2022), but you can build a Shoebox online anytime of the year! We celebrate the birth of Jesus for Christmas, and I think this is just a very awesome way to push the gospel forward! Jesus loves you!!!

1 Like

love this! I need to practice more in digital. Did you learn by trial and error or do a course?

1 Like

Thank you @junenez ! There has definitely been a lot of trial and error, and even learning what kind of tools are available(digitally) has been game-changing! For this I actually had help from my 3D modeling skills to create a trace-able base, which REALLY helped me nail the angles and perspectives. :smile:

Looks great! Which software are you using? I guess for both the paint and the 3D modeling?

1 Like

Thank you @ThatOtherGuy ! I used Clip Studio Paint for painting the piece itself, and to 3D model the trace-able base I used Blender 3D! :mirror_ball::art: