For You and Yours - Christmas Art w/ Felt Tip Pens

Let the Christmas art–BEGIN! “For You and Yours”, captures the fact that this piece and it’s message of Truth is a gift for all! Please enjoy and remember the eternal hope of Jesus always! (yes, I love these verses and Jesus loves YOU)

“that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved.” - Romans 10:9

Back to traditional media just like the very first year I drew this girl in this sweater! I love how vibrant the piece is! I mainly used felt tip pens for the color (there a few other brush markers, etc.)(levels and such were adjusted digitally), and I hand-wrote ALL the Japanese and English Bible verses (in black, applying a gradient over digitally)!

Felt tip pens are AMAZING, and a set of 24 may seem limiting, but the “limitation” actually forces me to push my color knowledge more, which I hope will develop a better understanding of color theory on my end! (I even added bounce-back light?!) I spent a good bit of time on a separate piece of paper planning what colors I would use together (of course, swatching and studying art to see the colors is helpful too!), and it’s crazy how certain colors work well contrary to what you may normally think (for example, the bounce-back color I used on Whisper’s fur is actually a pink color)
Feedback is appreciated! :smile: :christmas_tree: