25 days of better drawing

Hello together,

I’m doing this course right now and I’m really amazed at how quickly I’ve seen improvement. I’m now on day 11, drawing the skull was really a challenge. I had to draw it twice. The first time I followed the video, the second time I just used the reference.
With Procreate I drew in some shapes before I started, that’s the part I still have a hard time with, to see shapes. But see for yourself.
Thanks Matt for this great experience
Best regards from Germany
Conny

11 Likes

Looks so good. I am just starting Day 1 today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Looks like you really got the hang of it @ConnySiobhan !!! :clap:

1 Like

Looks great. Love the skull drawing.

This is my day one :frowning:

7 Likes

It’s a toothpaste tube, right, @Dannomiss89 !? The bent roll in the tube and the texture of the end and cap, AWESOME!!! Smudging also looks minimal, which is great when working with these types of mediums! Keep up the nice work! :smiley:

2 Likes

I don’t know why you are using a sad smiley, it’s a good work, you should be proud of it. I really like it and one can see what it is. And if that is your first day, then I really curious what you can draw in 25 days :wink::relaxed:

2 Likes

Very nicely done. Keep at it.

Wow you did a great job :clap:

Why a :slightly_frowning_face:
you did very great :+1:
i just started too.

My first day.
Used graphite powder.
I could have drawn other things, but i found that photograph Matt provided challenging :facepunch:
I left the text out of it.

5 Likes

Wow, I’m really impressed by these! I have been struggling with getting the wrinkles looking good.

1 Like

You can do that too @LadyLunaMarr , i started drawing in 2020 but…. i traced and now i begin to draw without tracing :blush:

I am so proud to myself i made another , never could drawn freehand, this is from day 5 first the object which Matt provided and i searched a intricate object

well it need some tweeking but i am :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Here is my result, and indeed this was :fist_right::fist_left:
but i am so much grown already.

i only use graphite, not ink / pen.

3 Likes

Well-done!!! This was a really hard drawing for me when I did it. Yours looks great!

Brenda

1 Like

Thank you Brenda :blush:
Indeed it was hard to do pffff.
but thats why we are here :grin:

1 Like