Check it out on the Members Minute

I didn’t post this here before, because I had my fingers crossed that Matt would select it for the Members Minute. The artwork was recently finished on April 7, 2024. It’s an 8x10 ink painting on Arches 300 lb. hot press watercolor paper. (The painting was “started” the first week of August 2022.)

If you haven’t seen the Weekly Critique yet, I invite you to see what Matt had to say. I’m humbled by his analysis and kind words.

I’d also suggest that everyone strive to create some original artwork of your own (applying what you learn in the lessons) and submit it. The Members Minute is a huge benefit of being a member here (whether the artwork being reviewed was created by yourself or someone else). It’s a priority of mine to watch it every week because I always learn from it.

Terri Robichon

5 Likes

This is great. Wonderful job!

1 Like

Terri, you are an inspiration. Benjamin Franklin said, “Well done is better than well said.”
Thank you!
Jim

1 Like

Thanks so much. I appreciate your kind words.

Terri Robichon

Hi Terri! I started looking at the critique, but I just had to pop in here to tell you how impressed I am by this piece. In fact, I don’t really have words for it. It is amazing. I hope you will enter it into a contest somewhere as I am certain it would win. Thanks for the share!
Patricia.

1 Like

Hi Patricia. Thanks so much for your kind words and interest in my artwork. Yes, this one is headed for my local county fair in early August 2024.

Terri Robichon

1 Like

Amazing attention to detail including the underside of the mug….genius! :blush:

Hi Janet.
Thanks so much for your kind words. I appreciate it.

Terri Robichon