Most Recent Drawing or Painting

This is what I just finished. It’s a colored pencil drawing on PastelMat paper.

Feel free to comment, or better yet share your own “last” art project here for everyone to see.

Terri Robichon

19 Likes

:+1:t3::+1:t3::+1:t3::heart::heart::heart::star_struck::star_struck::star_struck: talk about photorealistic!! W(0)W

2 Likes

Working on another pet dog.

4 Likes

Terri (with 2r’s)

This turned out wonderful, but I am not surprised! Thank you for sharing this with us and encouraging us to share our latest piece.

Teri (with 1r)

1 Like

Here is my latest experiment. When in a state of sleep deprivation, I don’t like to work on “real projects”.

This is a 4" x 6" 100% cotton hot-press paper with a watercolor underpainting with some pointillism in ink using Faber Castell Indian ink brush tip pens.

Teri
IMG_1993
i (w 1r)

3 Likes

Hi Sonia - you are crazy good with these furry friends. Thanks for sharing.

Terri Robichon

1 Like

Hi Teri (with 1r) -

It’s always fun to see what you have drawn. Love the bright colors.

Terri (with 2r’s) Robichon

@TLP Teri (w 1 r),
Love the medium combinations. So bright and textured.

Sonia with no r

1 Like

@Meme5
Love how you signed your name. I’m laughing right now.

Terri Robichon

1 Like

Beginning of a new project Terri, got carried away with a simple dip pen sketch. This sketch is from a very old photograph (maybe even an old tin tab photo)? I love old deteriorating buildings, especially old Churches, barns, etc. They remind me of my childhood. My plan is to enlarge this and include maybe an old broken down well pump house, a falling apart wooden fence,trees and a gray stormy type sky (all still to be determined). This will be totally Dip Pen and India ink wash on 140lb paper. Any suggestions, comments are welcomed.

7 Likes

This is fabulous. So realistic.

Very well done. Love it.

1 Like

Hello Sonia with no r’s,

You are so funny! This is great! I think you just made my day!!!

Teri (with 1 r

1 Like

Love your drawing, can’t wait to see it finished.

Sonia

1 Like

Thank you Sonia, it will be a while but I will repost.

1 Like

Thank you Denise, it has a way to go as I am very slow.

Hi Ron - this is wonderful. I love old, dilapidated structures too. And ink drawings with washes are another thing we have in common. Can’t wait to see what your final creation will look like, no matter how long it takes.

Terri Robichon

This is the latest thing I’ve done. Actually, I’ll post both pieces. They are both watercolor. The fish is the front of my grandson’s birthday card that is now winging its way to Brooklyn, NY. I’m loving watercolor more all the time. I particularly like the wet in wet technique. These are both daily challenges from the site I’m using for tutorials. One thing I’m super proud of is the glass. I free-hand drew it. I actually turned it upside down in order to forget that it was a glass! Then the symmetry was much easier to accomplish. And one more thing, the “black” is a mixture of Payne’s gray and burnt sienna. The best black I have come up with yet!

Brenda

7 Likes

so amazing, Terri!

Brenda

1 Like

@Meme5 Sonia, this is beautiful!

Brenda

1 Like