Most Recent Drawing or Painting

Hi Brenda -

These two watercolors are great!!! And that’s my favorite combination for a good black too. Love Paynes grey.

Terri Robichon

I’ve been playing around with watercolor again. I have a long way to go but am enjoying doing these quick studies.

Terri - you skill amazes me! That pastel looks like a photo!
Sonia - love your dog! Are you as obsessed with dogs as I am with cows?
Teri - love the bright colors!
Ron - that is looking amazing. What a fun composition you picked
Brenda - love you drink!!! Mine is not as good…hahah. The fish is amazing and what a great card for you grandson

-June

2 Likes

This is my very first drawing attempt of my dog Jack.
I know that it looks very “juvenile” but i love it :heart:

1 Like

@Brenda
Lovely watercolors, especially like the cocktail with it’s juicy fruit

Sonia

Hi Danielle @Deedeebeecee -

Drawing is not automatic, and learning is a process. This is a fabulous beginning. And most importantly, it makes you happy. So this drawing is a huge success. Thanks for sharing your art with us.

Terri Robichon

1 Like

Thanks so much Terri…
My journey, thus far, has been positively life changing and my introduction to this forum has been educational and uplifting and i definitely look forward to living, learning and growing artistically within this wonderful group :grinning:

1 Like

Hi June. You’re doing great with growing your watercolor skills. Keep up the good work. I really like the pink rain coat and the captured highlights.

Terri Robichon

@junenez
Your watercolor is beautiful. I love the wet raincoat and the reflection on the water
…I’m obsessed with anything soft pastels
Sonia

@Deedeebeecee

Your dog Jack is such a cooperative model! Love your post

Sonia

1 Like

Wow… just amazing! I love it!

1 Like

Very nice work Brenda, love the looseness, so artistic.

Just got back to this for a while, stage #2 done. Where it goes next to be determined.

2 Likes

OMG - this is looking so wonderful. I can’t imagine what you will come up with next.

Terri Robichon