Graphite drawing

Wow! Detail is amazing!

1 Like

@Coop, this is only a doodle?! The attention to detail is incredible! Did you reference a photo or real life?

1 Like

That is a very nice “doodle” I wish my doodling was this good.

1 Like

The original was really nice, the adjustments make it even better and realistic. I have found that as I have gotten more confident, I use darker tones and gradations. It seemed like that might have been your case. As you got some feedback you were more confident in what you had already done and improved on a great piece. I’m sure your dad would be proud of what you created. Thanks for sharing!

1 Like

seen a pic in my foraging books and just remembered it and doodled it and then came back to while I sat around n added to it here n there

1 Like

Outstanding. Love it

1 Like

Awesome, this is fantastic

1 Like

@Coop, this is so beautiful!!! I would love to see more! I cant believe you havent been drawing your whole lif from the talent and precision shown in that sketch! I love mushrooms too so that made ot even better​:heart::heart::heart:

Sorry for the late reply. Thank you for your kind response. Watching Getting Sketchy and reading the constructive comments has given me the comments to move forward and make the required tweaks.