Invitation from magnolia

A new piece to be added to my series of tree drawings, WIP#1.

“invitation from magnolia” is a temporary title.
Any other suggestions please? :cat2::cat2::cat2:

4 Likes

This is wonderful Maki

2 Likes

Hi Maki - I’m so looking forward to watch as another of your masterpieces evolves before our very eyes.

Terri Robichon

1 Like

Thank you for your kind words, Denise! :cat2:

Hello Terri, thank you so much for your very kind words! :cat2:

1 Like

WIP#2-#5

1 Like

Hi Maki. So what size is this drawing and about how long have you worked on it so far? Just curious.

Terri Robichon

1 Like

Hi Terri, the size is A4 and the time spent for this piece is around 15 hours. But this does not include the time spent for the designing phase🐈

2 Likes

WIP#6-complete:

Framed:

3 Likes

All the magnolias are beautiful, and of course, another kitten to steal the scene as always! :wink: Other title ideas? :thinking: Lost in Magnolias? Magnolia Stroll? What kind of cat is this? It could be awesome if the kind of cat started with “M”, then there could be an alliteration wordplay?

1 Like

Hi Maki - Absolutely beautiful.

Terri Robichon

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words, Terri. I’m thinking of having another show focusing on cat drawings and this one will be included in the show items. I think people will really love the happy-go-lucky expression of this kitten just as I myself do! :cat2: :smiley: :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Hi TheMustardSeedLife, thank you so much for your very kind words. This is a “tabby” kitten, so the M-plan is not feasible maybe. How about “Magnolia Rhapsody”? :cat2:

1 Like

That’s a nice title! :+1: :wink:

1 Like