Longing for Watercolour pencils but

Hi Teri! I don’t know what country you’re in, but if Canada, Deserres had a very good price compared to everyone else for the full 120 set of FC Albrecht Durer. I found a website that has conversion charts for the different brand names too, so am staying fairly close to Matt’s choices for Stan/Fran. I’m just catching up on lesson 6 now, hoping to be fully caught up for Wednesday. Loving this - my first real effort in this medium and feel like I’m learning something (mostly what not to do) with every stroke.

Thank you Teresa,

I live in the states, and strangely, the price for the Faber-Castell just dropped $25.00. I hope to purchase it soon and then do my impression of Stan-Fran. I look forward to seeing yours. There is a thread on the forum where some of the other members are showing their progress. These are real fun and supportive. Hope to see you there!

Teri (Artsycrochet)

1 Like

Dear June,

sorry, I just found this email of yours in my spam file … soooooorrryyyy … I have answered, right? Totally confused these days and TVI is starting in 2 minutes.

:blush: Buddy – hope, you had a wonderful vaccation, at least, your blog is just great!!!

1 Like

Oh dear! I shall send you another email and hope it doesn’t get lost! Glad you enjoyed my travel blog. I was worried I would overwhelm people with it.
keep smiling!

I started it. I own the 24 Derwent watercolors. I noticed that the 24 piece winsor & newton w/c palette (little cake tray thingy)has some of the ones the Derwent pencils don’t, so I’m planning on using the palette along with pencils. All I know is that I will start with the live lessons until the new one comes up, i will finish stan slowly but surely. :upside_down_face: