Love You - Lamb of God!

I painted this for my sister in oils. I used the idea from a picture as inspiration. I love giving away my artwork to family and friends. Comments appreciated - good or not so.

Lenora

3 Likes

It is great that you make paintings and give them away to friends and family. I love this. It is wonderful

Thank you, Denise
Lenora

Your painting has a very sweet presentation. I think you did a really good job. I also only give my paintings and drawings away. Drawing and painting is therapeutic for me since I became disabled from Lyme disease in 2013 and am housebound. I learn so much from seeing others artwork.

Thank you, Teri
I, too, am disabled to the point that my family will no longer allow me to drive. It took 3 years of having to no longer work to get used to it now. I am totally dependent on my family to take me to town or to my MDs. I finally got used to it and we are out in the country where it is nice and quiet. It took me a long time to accept the ‘no driving’ restriction. But, that is what I needed to allow them to do. Now I enjoy the restriction. My family always is saying “Where to, Miss Daisey?” LOL!!! I told one of them to stop and let me out so I could get into the back seat and I was going to my myself a ‘hat’. They just joke with me now.

Lenora “ArtistLittleNora” (lilnora)

Lenora,

I understand all that you said. I have a wonderful friend, caregiver since I first discovered I had Lyme disease. My children are doing their own thing but I just pray that they are okay and appreciate to hear from them occasionally. They had no idea how to handle it I suppose.

I use to be a go go go person always doing something somewhere and volunteering etc. Now I am happy to just stay in my apartment attempt to do artwork and now that I discovered the virtual instructor learn more. Being in a wheelchair is frustrating at times but like you I have accepted it. I don’t even miss driving and wonder if I could even remember how it has been so long, since 2013.

I look forward to seeing more of your artwork and hope to get the nerve up to post something one of these days.

I am glad that you have such a good support system with your family. That is so important.

Your welcome,

Teri