Perspective Question

I’m trying to figure out which perspective technique to use with the picture attached: 1, 2, or 3 point. Can anyone give me a suggestion please?

I don’t think it’s necessary to use a perspective technique for this drawing. The only tricky part would be the pavement, but it shouldn’t be to hard to get that down without any trouble. Great photo, would you mind if I used it?

Thanks, I kind of figured that, but wanted to check. Sure, go ahead and use it.
John

Thank you! Its a great photo.

If we look at the alignment of the lamps in the cafe, and we also look at the paving stones, it seems to me that we have only one vanishing point. But what is a novice expected to know?

I’m not sure I can post here to make sense, but I will try. The main focal point would be the top of waiter 's (in white coat) head is what I see. Take a line from the front and back of the pavers to that point and I think the sidewalk would not be flat. I hope that makes sense.

///|\\ but more exaggerated - Center one would be the waiter’s head in the middle with each side (or the light above his head). Front and back of paver to make it look like the pavers are more slim in the back than the forefront. Hope this makes sense and hopefully will help. Lenora (lilnora - ArtistLittleNora.Mitchell@gmail.com)