The new Colored Pencil Plus course!

Hi Lenet - Just wanted to let you know how sorry I was to read about your daughter and grandson. Wishing them a speedy recovery.

Terri Robichon

Thanks Terri @robichon , doing much better. We literally just got back from hospital 30 minutes ago. Good to see him running around rather than being lethargic and very pale. On the upside now and out of the woods.

Lenet

2 Likes

Didn’t make guacamole for the Super Bowl, but drew my avocado while watching the game. I have no idea where the smudge came from, but seems to be my trend lately. I should’ve made it a stray feather lol

2 Likes

@lenetg137 I wish your grand child to get full recovery from pneumonia. Thank God children bounce back from severe childhood illnesses better than us adults do, however I totally understand the seriousness of pneumonia and the need for prompt treatment

Sonia

Hello @lenetg137 ,

I too hope that your daughter and grandchild are doing better.

We all have setbacks in different ways, I hope that your family is 100% soon.

Teri

Hello Teri @TLP , thanks for your concern. Grandson is doing much better, getting back to normal routine.

Lenet

Hi Sonia -
I love your sense of humor. I get smudges and marks on my backgrounds all the time, and more so when the background paper is pure white. Don’t you just hate that? As a matter of fact it happened to me this week. Fortunately I spattered colored ink on the background and you couldn’t see that smudge anymore.

Terri Robichon