Trumpet Live Lesson on Wed

@theresebriggs , this looks very good! :star_struck: Well done for finishing! I didn’t try it (yet), but it looks challenging , you did very well! :slight_smile:

Lucy

1 Like

I have roses blooming and had put a cut red one in front of my trumpet and liked the way it looked. I used the wrong paper (Bristol) and gave up on charcoal and switched to pencil early on. The colored pencils were easy to do on Bristol paper and honestly I wasn’t sure I could get the right look with the sheet music. I’m happy with it although I loved Ashley’s and the ones already posted here are amazing!

2 Likes

Thx Terri and thx Lucy!
Waiting for my frame with the matting so I can put it away!

2 Likes


Had to get another frame; think my Granddaughter liked the frame with the flowers she exchanged to a similar one? But most of my frames are black so it matches the wall better anyway!

2 Likes

@theresebriggs

This is soooooo wonderful. I love to see people complete the lesson and frame it.

Beautiful and well done my friend.

Terri Robichon

1 Like