Warwick in pastel

This is a pastel drawing of an Airedale pup aged about 5 months old drawn onto Clairefontaine pastel mat using a selection of pastel pencils. I hope you like what I’ve drawn, any critiques welcome. Deb 20190713_205924|304x500

6 Likes

Hello, Deb. Welcome! :grinning: Unfortunately, your drawing is not showing up. You must click on the icon at the top of the box (it looks like a landscape) and then choose a file from your computer to upload. I can’t wait to see your puppy drawing.

1 Like

Hi Ginny, I have uploaded the file but it appears to be showing the file numbers, which if I click on brings up the picture. Would you let me know if it doesn’t work and I will have to try another way. I’m not good with computers rec. Thank you. Deb

2 Likes

Actually, I don’t remember seeing the clickable numbers before. I tried them and they worked. However, it would be better to put the actual image in the post. Did you try clicking on the image icon and uploading from there? Or did you do it another way?

1 Like

Oh, and your puppy is lovely. I love everything about it, but especially the expression and the colors of the drawing. Wonderful job!

3 Likes

Adorable. Love the expression.

3 Likes

I tend to do anything computer related the long way round to put it politely. If there’s a hard way to do it I’ll find the way. Glad you like him. Deb

1 Like

Hi Deb! Just saw your puppy. He is totally adorable. I love the way your rendered the fur. You can almost feel the texture of that lovely Airedale fur. Great job!

1 Like

Thank you for your comment. Pastels are something I’m trying to perfect, learning something every time I use them. Deb

1 Like

I think this is great. You did a lovely job with the pastels.

2 Likes

Adorable dog. You should be proud of yourself, 'cause that is an amazing job. It is apparent how much time and effort you have put into rendering the fur and the grass as accurate possible. Thanks for sharing!

Thank You for your lovely comment AnnaMaria, it’s much appreciated. Deb

1 Like

well done,love the expression on the puppy’s face. tom

1 Like

Thank you Tom for your comment. :+1::+1:

Thank you Judy for your lovely comment. Deb