Welder- Getting Sketchy

Oh my goodness graciousness of my life! @robichon !

Shut the front door, with a triple slammer!!!
What an amazing welder!!! ╰(´︶`)╯♡

Sonia Alonzo

2 Likes

Oh Wow! Terri, this is excellent! At first I thought you’d posted the reference by mistake.

3 Likes

Brilliant welder, @robichon!! I love the texture you achieved; the hard helmet and the soft fabrics really pop.

3 Likes

Wooow, wonderful… Powerful realistic!

3 Likes

Wow Terri! I think you outdid yourself. It’s amazingly well done!
Patricia.

2 Likes

Great idea🤗. I might go get me some clear drawers too.

Terri @robichon all I can say re: welder is… :astonished_face: :astonished_face: :astonished_face: :clap: :clap: :clap: Speechless.
Sue

2 Likes

Awesome job Terri looks absolutely amazing. Ron

2 Likes

Hi Sue @snookypooky and Ron @rleeelliott

I appreciate your kind words. I am personally pleased at how this turned out. Earlier today I was looking at it when my husband walked by. I told him that it was one of my favorites, and the reply was that it’s because it makes me think about my dad. My husband is right.

Terri Robichon

4 Likes

Wowzers Terri this is exquisite

Gorgeous work :grinning_face:

1 Like

Hello everyone,

All your renderings turned out nice, and Terri as wonderful as expected. Will this go to the fair? It should, I see a first place ribbion!
Artsy

1 Like

Hi Teri @TLP

The welder was at the fair last year and it did get a first place.

Terri

2 Likes

Looks great Janed ! Hoping to do the Getting sketchy this wed but it’s at a difficult time so will have to hurry on my job at the Pastor’s residence. He was used to a house keeper for the last 14 years at the old parishes (over 500 people together in two parishes…ours only about 40 persons).
So I volunteered cuz its just a small two bedroom residence which I helped build back in the day (did the sheet rock mudding!)!
Anyway glad your here Janed!
Therese

1 Like

Just plain super Terri,
Did he use black paper too or was that your idea…looks like it worked well for sure!
Sure would have guessed first place for ya SUPER!!:slight_smile:

1 Like

WOW! Sonia, I find it hard to do on a 5x7 so pastels on a smaller surface has to be really hard ! This is definitely well done! Great work!
Therese

HI @theresebriggs I used black Mi Tientes touch paper. I don’t remember what Ashley used. I had this at the fair a year ago in Aug 2025, and yes it did get a first place.

Terri Robichon