Wildness of tree making video

Finished editing the making video of “wildness of tree”.

It’s been a while since I last worked on a video editing, and I found myself really enjoying it because I really love the musical element of this task.
Hope you enjoy this short making video!:cat2:

4 Likes

Hi Maki,

I adore your ink work!!! You are an artist.

How do I get the video running? By clicking on the photo, it will only enhance on my screen. So curious about the making of.

Thanks for sharing,
Buddy

1 Like

Hi Buddy, thank you so much for your kind words!
Please click the blue letters which read " the making video of “wildness of tree”. in my original post.
Then you will jump to the video in my dropbox folder.
Hope this helps! :cat2:

You did so great! I love the drawing. I love the video. Congratulations!

Hi Maki - Just watched the video. That was fun. And of course the finished work of art is a pure delight to see.

Terri Robichon

1 Like

As usual, you do not disappoint! What a wonderful treat to see the evolution of such a beautiful drawing. Thanks!
Patricia.

1 Like

Wow! As usual this is great!

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words, Denise!:cat2:

Hi Patricia, thank you so much for your kind words. When I had my show two years ago, the gallery showed one of my videos like this one. I later heard that people coming to the show were watching it very seriously. Probably there are not so many people who can imagine the drawing process by just looking at the finished work. I’m going to show this new one at the current exhibition too. Hope this helps them enjoy the show even more. :smiley: :tada: :cat:

2 Likes

Hello Terri, thank you so much for your very encouraging comment! :cat2: :tada: :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you Maki, sorry for my late answer. I am still easily lost in the forum. Dropbox I can handle on my computer but need to check out. I love your artwork and it would be great to see the making of.

Cu,
Buddy

1 Like