A few of my recent drawings after a break

I have been away for a while, but I am back :slight_smile: heres a few pieces of my recent work. I have been constantly drawing - just took a break from the group

11 Likes

Those are so wonderful!!! Soooo much character in each one. Awesome job!

1 Like

Amazing! Your art style is still there, but the improvement is incredible! (and the signature bushes are still there–YES!) :smile: :house: :clap:

1 Like

Thank you so much. :grinning::heart: Signature bushes aren’t in everything I promise. Like this recent one … I left them off…

1 Like

But also started experimenting with watercolor and markers together in recent weeks but not great at watercolors at all :rofl:

4 Likes

Thankyou so much :heart::grinning:

What?! They look awesome, I especially love the color combos in the third one! :+1: :star_struck:

Here’s some not so good ones…:rofl:

s

1 Like

I think they’re fantastic! Sometimes(okay–a lot of the times) when you work on a piece, you focus on the parts you think are “bad”, but others don’t see it that way. Maybe put it away for a few days THEN look at it again? :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Wonderfully whimsical. Very nice work.

1 Like

Thank you. Appreciate that

These are very well done. I love them.

1 Like

Thank you so much Denise :grinning::heart:

AHHHHHHH!!! YOU DID A CASTLE!! I ASKED YOU TO AND YOU DID!!! ITS SO GOOD!!! I LOVE IT!! also so good to hear from you again! Welcome back!!:blush::blush:

1 Like

Thank you so much. Here’s another kind of castle :heart_eyes:

Thats great!! Im glad to see youve been exploring the color palette with watercolors! Everything looks great! Keep it up!!:blush:

1 Like

Inspirational work! Love 'em all.

I love these! Keep up the great work

I love these. You’ve got a wonderful style. What media did you use to create these?

Terri Robichon