My pen drawings

A bit of experimentation here :grinning::+1:

A white highlighter pen is just a game changer

#sketchaday #30dayschallenge

11 Likes

I think you have found your mojo. You do very well at this. I love it!

1 Like

This is wonderful. Love it.

1 Like

Yay, more art, I love this style SO much, and I like that you capture specific details! Keep going and sharing, these are great! :smile: :clap:

1 Like

@Dannomiss89 hey!! First off- as always, I absolutely love your sketches. Second- I have a challenge for you if youre willing to accept: I wany to see you sketch and watercolor some people in the same free and flowy way that youve captured all the wonderful archetechture. I seriously love your style! Cant wait to see it!:heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

Love your sketches! The buildings have such personality!

1 Like

thank you so much. Oh thats a challenge - i struggle with loose lines as it is and especially struggle with drawing people LOL

1 Like

Thank you so much. Means a lot

I love your style! Can’t wait to see what you do next

1 Like

Beautiful as always❤

1 Like

I love your style of drawing. It looks like you have fun doing these. Well done.

1 Like

A quick morning

sketch of a Victorian house

5 Likes

Nice! I love the shades and texture on the house, and the green and red also really pop(complementary colors, oh yeah!) :art:

1 Like

The red door was a last min thought and really helps it pop. Thank you

1 Like

So so pretty. I think your style mixed with the beautiful, traditional architechture makes your sketches so simply gorgeous. Its far from perfect but i think thats what makes it perfect.
(Can you do a castle next?. Pretty please?:yum::joy::hugs:)

1 Like

What a lovely thing to say. I’m not sure what my style is, but as much as I try and do cool urban Sketching like some I have seen, I keep defaulting back to this style. I think the style has developed some what so I have only been doing this for 12 days, so I think I have come far. Still struggling with colours or shall I say which colour should go where…mainly because once the colour is down that’s it and have a limited pallette currently… But also the limited pallette Also creates a style in itself :grinning:

Limited palettes are actually something people do on purpose to help them grow and I guess to get that deciding what color stuff out the way! It’s amazing to see you grow as an artist, you’re definitely finding your style! If the lines or perspective aren’t EXACT, that’s fine, because this is stylized, not photo-realism! :smile: We can tell what it is, and the style, once again, looks awesome! Keep it up! :clap: :house:

Scary doing a LIVE sketch in public… But thought I would take myself out and give it a go

5 Likes

That’s awesome, way to go! Will we see color added to this as well?

In Dan typical style there will be colour. Want to do watercolor but not confident enough with watercolours

1 Like