My pen drawings

Day 13 - the colouring didn’t go well on this one and just realised I drew the perspective totally wrong on the right lol, but still learning :grinning:

3 Likes

Tried something simple and watercolours. I’m a beginner to watercolours and going to take me forever to get use to them

4 Likes

Amazing, just amazing! Your watercolors stayed in the lines, particularly between the building edges and the sky! :clap:

1 Like

Aww you think it’s ok for first try? Even seeing a messy pallette fills me with jitters and anxiety :rofl:

1 Like

:rofl: I think it’s amazing! The nature of watercolors is to spread, but yours have stayed contained within your inks! (on your first time, too!) I’d say that’s an impressive accomplishment.

1 Like

Well that has made my day :grinning::heart:

1 Like

I love your style. You go!

1 Like

Sunday Drawing . The world’s smallest house in wales

2 Likes

@TheMustardSeedLife @Dannomiss89 :100:%
YES!!!:grin:

1 Like

Love it! The gutter and flowers on the wall are really nice, and I love how the greenery is like an explosion!

1 Like

Thank you both :slight_smile: going to try and draw again but make it even more simple and make the red door the main focus

1 Like

WOw - loving the color

1 Like

Love the style, I’ve been working on some of the same. Great work.

1 Like

thank you so much :slight_smile: what do you think of this one? Different style, but drawn on smooth paper with alcohol markers

2 Likes

you amaze me with your talent!

1 Like

Another one in progress

4 Likes

Very nifty to see the progress. I love how you take the real one and make it your own. You go!

1 Like

I can’t wait to see it! I like how you’re pulling from photo reference but imagining it as a stand-alone building! (and the bushes, they’re just signature pieces every time!)

1 Like

Ok I messed up the top of the roof and overworked it to try and rescue it, but we learn on each drawing :grinning::heart: combined a few different things on everything I’ve learnt over last 30 days.

3 Likes

The piece looks great! (and how is the roof messed up?)

1 Like