Your pen and line work (let's share)

Thought we could start a thread of people’s pen and line work :slight_smile: I have been doing quirky and whimsical houses and buildings

Work in progress

6 Likes

I really like this. Great job.

1 Like

Another very nice WIP(work in progress) and what an awesome thread idea! I will definitely be sharing here! :smile:

1 Like

Wonderful. I love this.

1 Like

Thank you so much. appreciate it

I enjoy your pen and line work so much. It’s whimsical, fanciful, and beautiful. They always give me a little lift in my spirit!

Brenda

1 Like

I did some line work with a plain pen on a paint swatch called Lanolin, which is a perfect fit because that’s the character’s name! :smile: :sheep:

These are photos I took as the piece came together. Kneaded eraser is really good at erasing pencil from paint swatches! :pencil2:

Once again, thank you @Dannomiss89 for creating this thread! :thread: :partying_face:

3 Likes

Oh I love these and seeing your work in progress. Great job

1 Like

Awesome, so this is what your pieces look like in the sketching phase!

Hello!
I loved looking everyones pen and ink drawings!! They are beautifull!
Here are mine! I haven’t done a whole lot of art in pen and ink, but I do love working with it!
God bless!
-Abbie

4 Likes

That is superb. Absolutely love that :grinning::heart:

1 Like

Hello @CharlesFarm , and welcome! I love all the hatching, very nice style of shading! Please keep sharing! Jesus loves you!!!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Dannomiss89 ! Watching your growth as an artist in this short time has been absolutely amazing! You should be proud, your art is totally worth selling! :clap: :partying_face:

I followed Matt’s lesson and am very thankful he’s such a good teacher. I love lighthouses and this one was fun.

—>Susan

7 Likes

Susan that is wonderful. So nice :grinning:

1 Like

That’s so beautiful! I’ve been. Considering that course. Maybe after the winter holidays. Again, your work is beautiful!

Brenda

1 Like

Everyone’s pen work is AWESOME @Skeeter451 & @Dannomiss89 . Also, I love that flower one, really interesting change of pace! Have I ever shared this pen work before? (I have lots of character line work :upside_down_face: )

4 Likes

Beautiful. A good reminder, too. :heart:

2 Likes

Very cool. Is this is how your ideas and drawings start? Also are comics and this style of drawing what you love doing?

2 Likes

Great idea for a thread! I have not been producing anything lately but am enjoying seeing yours. I hope to be inspired soon!! :upside_down_face:

1 Like