Clocks and a fruit bowl

The gallery manager I’ve been working with recently decided to have a mini show at a local fancy Italian restaurant in March next year. She suggested that I prepare something fancy for sale considering the type of expected viewers of the show.
I took it as a sign that I should give it a go to something I’ve been dreaming of doing; i.e. make a clock and tableware using my artworks.
So here are the products I’ve designed.
Hope you like them…I hope that the guests coming to the show will like them too! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1: :cat:

【clocks】

【fruitbowl】

5 Likes

These are all wonderful I am sure the people will love them to.

1 Like

These are excellent and transfer so well to the clocks and dishes. Good job :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

So beautiful!!! I am very impressed by your talent! :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

Maki,

Beautiful! They reflect you, and the colors that you choose for the dinnerware is stunning. I look forward to hearing how the show goes!

Teri

1 Like

That’s amazing, congratulations @Maki !

1 Like

Thank you so much for your kind words, TheMustardSeedLife! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tada: :cat:

1 Like

Thank you, Denise, for your encouraging words. I really appreciate it! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :tada: :cat:

Thank you so much for your kind comment, Janet. I cannot wait to show the actual items to the guests!

Thank you, MargieArt for your kind words. I do appreciate it! :wine_glass: :laughing: :cat:

Hi Teri, thank you so much for really appreciating what I am doing. Yes, the colour choice for the fruit bowl was critical. I cannot imagine using any different colours for this item. As to the update on the US shows, it’s been added to a post titled “three shows in the US”. I’ve uploaded some photos too, so I hope you enjoy them! :laughing: :wine_glass: :cat:

Beautiful pieces! Your work is truly amazing!:heart_eyes_cat:

1 Like

Hello Sonia, thank you so much for your kind words! :cat2::two_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: