Figure Drawing with Charcoal from Live Lesson

As usual, I’m working digitally, but approaching it as if I were using Charcoal. I’ve worked on it for a few hours with lots of breaks interspersed throughout I’m happy with how it’s turning out so far so I wanted to share.

4 Likes

This is great. I love it.

1 Like

Calling this one done for now!

And here is a timelapse of the process:
https://youtu.be/neczNCfzi3o

1 Like

That’s a really nice piece! :scream: +bonus :+1: from me for digital! :smile:

1 Like

@Migster this is absolutely amazing! Realism is not my forte but it seems to be yours! Incredible!:+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

@wren07 Thank you! I’ve never been very good at creating art from imagination but “copying” a reference image somehow clicks with my brain, especially since I’ve been practicing more consistently over the last few months. Sometimes that makes me feel like I’m not very creative, but I try not to worry about it. As long as I enjoy the process, I’ll keep at it! :upside_down_face:

1 Like

@Migster of course! Youve become so good! A job done well deserves to be recognized! Im the opposite! Im not too good at reference but my imagination seems to supply me with what i need to stick on paper! No, dont worry about it at all! We all have our talents and we all need to work on where we lack! Keep up the great work its very inspiring!:blush:

1 Like