FINISHED AND FRAMED! - WIP -- "Sally" - first pet portrait commission - VERY nervous!

Sally is finished and on her way to her new home in Houston. I am pretty happy with it. Thank you all for your support

2 Likes

Checking values

1 Like

It looks incredible Brenda!!! You did a stellar job and they will be so excited to receive it!!:yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the comments and encouragement. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Brenda

She’s a bit more on the orange side than my phone captured. But I’m very happy with this.

1 Like

Brenda,

Absolutely beautiful. What did your friend say? You did a wonderful job choosing the frame. It is a very sophisticated look.

Teri

1 Like

Thank you so much, Teri!! I am taking it to her in Houston this weekend. I haven’t let her see it since it was only partially done. I really appreciate your comments. I love the frame too. I’ll let you know what my friend thinks. She is disabled because of rheumatoid arthritis among other things. She’s been in a wheelchair for several years now. I hope this drawing brings some joy and light to her days. :heart:

Brenda

Hello Brenda,

I am sure it will. I have been in a wheelchair now for many years due to Lyme Disease and such a kind gesture on your part would mean so much to me.

I look forward to hearing her response!

Teri

1 Like

Glad, I saw the progression or would have thought it a photograph. Very nice.

Thank you so much!!!

Brenda

no need to be nervous! looks amazing

1 Like

Thank you, June. I get to see their reaction Saturday. I’m really excited. :slight_smile:
Brenda

Hi Brenda - I just saw this series of posts. I looked at all the photos and comments and love how you thought through the process. The support from everyone really does mean so much. Congratulations! This is simply beautiful. Don’t be surprised if this brings tears of joy to your friend’s eyes when she sees it.

Terri R

Awesome job Brenda!!! I bet your friend loves it!!! Thank you for sharing.