Forum help needed

I am having difficulty figuring out how the forum works. Is there a section that explains how to use it? I have tried to do the "introduce yourself " with no success. Thank you for any guidance you can give me.

Patsy

You can view the latest pictures posted on the community and respond to them and like them if you wish. There is someplace about navigating this site that will help. Just start typing in on the search bar (magnifying glass) and it will take you to a page that will be self-explanatory. And then you can look at pictures or postings as if you need to ask a question. The critique is where you can post your pictures to ask Matt for a critique. Ask him questions and so on and so forth. It takes a bit of just looking around to get to the pages you want to read. I have found that the newest posts are all the way to the bottom. That took me a while to get used to, having to scroll down there. I am just used to having my Gmail put the most recently received emails on top. I don’t know if this can be done here.

Lenora

Lenora, thank you for your response.

Thanks Lilnora…I’m still learning too!

Greetings from Idaho. I am new to this forum and just learning my way around. Wondered if someone could help me find a weekly lesson that I received a couple months ago called Easy Line & Wash Lesson for Beginners of a little bird

. I completed the line drawing and when I went back to do the wash part, it seems I accidently deleted that email. Is there a way I can find it again??

1 Like

I found the video? Jesus loves you!!!

Thank you so so much! I was really bummed that I couldn’t finish it. You’ve made my day. :hugs:

Thanks

1 Like