Gouaches M&M’s live lessons

Is my first time painting with Gouaches and thank you Matthew. I followed every step

7 Likes

Nice Job Annie. I started but never finished… :smirk:

1 Like

@anniepepperoni, hello, and welcome to the Virtual Instructor forum! Really beautiful piece of artwork, are ya’ sure you never worked with gouache before :upside_down_face: ? The words are legible, and the crinkled texture, nailed it! Have you worked in any other mediums before? Jesus loves you!!!

1 Like

Thank you for your comments! :blush:. Never worked any other medium before. First time trying something and I always wanted but I never tried, I was full of fear and just never thought I could paint something. :joy:. That’s why I love this site. Also Thank you for your words about Jesus…. Sincerely I asked him many times to help me painting and here we go :wink: I think He is helping me!

1 Like

Well, your piece came out really great! Keep doing art, you’ll just keep gettin’ better! :partying_face:

1 Like

You did very well for your first.

1 Like

I did the M&Ms also after doing the live lesson with Ashley. Those look great! I was also happy with my results. Matt (and Ashley) are such incredible teachers

1 Like