How's your live lesson drawing of Air Jordans going!?

LadyLunaMarr -

Your shoes turned out great. I also enjoy seeing everyone’s shoes.

Here are mine finished!

Teri
Final Version of sneakers

3 Likes

All done! I’m happy with how the drawing turned out. There are things I wish I had done differently, like being more patient with my mark making. Also, one of my pens malfunctioned as evidenced when I was making the mark between the two shoes bolder. It suddenly let out a wide mark, and I had no choice but to finish with that same mark to keep it from looking really wonky. I am going to invest in better pens if I do more of this type of drawing. I did love this series of lessons. I’m so glad several have shared their progress along the way. It has helped me tremendously. Thank you all!!

3 Likes

Teri, I love this! You really were able to bring out the “wrinkles” in the different areas. Well done!!!

Brenda

I love your drawing! It’s so nice to be able to see other versions of the same piece! And knowing how difficult something is helps me to appreciate it all the results so much more! I love Live Lessons and the family that has developed from there. :slight_smile:

Brenda

Brenda,

These are great. It is not visible that your pen malfunctioned. You worked it in great. So, fun sharing our artwork like this. You also did a nice job with the wrinkles and smashed toes in the shoes. So much fun!

I was looking for a place to sign and didn’t even think of the shadow, went for the shoelace. HaHa!

Teri

1 Like

Thanks Teri! I think signing in the shoelace was brilliant!!! :slight_smile:
Brenda

Wow - everyone’s look amazing. Here are my air junes. I also have decided that the left and right shoe are from different pairs! The left one is a bit smaller. I am glad to be done with this challenging project. Learned alot, that’s for sure.

2 Likes

Brenda,

I took your suggestions and did add a extra shoelace!

It looks like it belongs there! Good job! I love that you included the title. :slight_smile:
Brenda

1 Like

June,

I do believe I like them better than the original Jordan’s! Great job but then I expected nothing less!

Teri

Haha. Thanks Teri! But I do believe you would need to different size feet to make these shoes fit.

1 Like

You’re just marketing to a small but needy percentage of the population. LOL! Probably the only shoes that come in separate sizes in the same box. :slight_smile:

Brenda

Haha June! Don’t we all have two different size feet, at least by a hair, whatever that expression means!!

hahah - cracking me up!

very true - mine are 1/2 size different

I don’t know how much different mine are but I do know that I have to make sure my left foot fits or else I am in for uncomfortable situation.

i am left-handed, and my left foot is larger - hum Are you left or right-handed? Which foot is bigger? Maybe we should take a poll! Haha!! This way when you have your line of Air-Junes you’ll know which shoe to make a bit bigger!!!

Teri

1 Like

My left instep is much higher than my right. If I don’t make sure shoes are comfy on my left foot, it can be pretty uncomfortable. I think I have calcium deposits from arthritis.

Brenda