Just saying hello from Barb R

i’m new around here and wanted to say Hi. I’ve been doing art in one form or another for a very long time. I retired about 5 years ago and have been able to spend all the time I want on my art. I have an obsession, to try new things so I’ve been around the block in various mediums. My present obsession is Pastels. I started with Oil pastels, went to Pans and now I use pans and stick pastels along with pastel pencils. Whatever gets the job done. I’ve been taking a lot of Matt’s courses over the years but always in the background and have been fortunate enough to get Matt to critique some of my paintings. THANKS MATT! I always learn so much from the critiques.
Barb

3 Likes

You bet Barb! Thanks for being a part of this thing!

1 Like

Barbara, you sound a lot like little old me! I’ve been there and back and round again trying different mediums during the last 20 years. The beautiful thing about art is it keeps on giving, just like nature. Just when I think it’s about time I gave it a rest and took up another hobby up pops another challenge! I agree with you we are so fortunate to have Matt as a teacher to help us through the knee shaking bits.