Loving new paper and promarkers

My new drawing with Bristol paper and promarkers :grinning::heart:

6 Likes

It looks more smooth. Lovely, as usual. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is more smooth good?

Smooth or textured is neutral. It just is. Your art is good. :slight_smile:

1 Like

A wonderful job. When you love the tools you work with, I believe it comes through in a person’s drawing.

1 Like

Thank you. Been using promarkers on cheap paper in a sketch book. I’ve noticed a massive difference in colouring my sketches and now a joy :grinning:

1 Like

This one is very crisp! Both of your styles are amazing, and nice hints of shading. Definitely feeling comic-y(this is a compliment :sweat_smile: ) :clap:

Yeah not sure what style I prefer currently, loose or loose and crisp :thinking: I’ll keep drawing to see where the next stage goes. But really do like what I’ve done with this drawing

1 Like

Can’t wait to see! You could also add a splash of color for a background, but that depends on if you want it stand-alone and well, whatever is YOUR style!

These are two very different styles… I like both… But maybe I need to loose draw more or I’ve just discovered something I love and just carry on in that light. But I could also take elements of things from each, like the grass style in the third drawing and combine lots of things I have learnt and discovered into a new style. I like the splash of colour idea :grinning:

1 Like

They are two different styles, but at the same time both are VERY yours! And seeing the ones you just sent from last month, you did add splashes of color to those. If you’re ever up for another challenge, certain color combos convey different emotions/times of day! :art: :smiley:

1 Like

Your are getting better and better. Love it.

1 Like

May try splashes of colours whether a green brush or blue sky behind to make it pop

1 Like

Thank you Denise. Do you like the loose sketching or the more tighter drawing style?

I don’t know which one you consider loose or tight, but I like the one with more lines in it. Actually, I like them both, but the top and bottom ones are my favorites. I don’t know why, but maybe they feel more dynamic. The middle one is lovely, but tame. You are doing wonderful work. :slight_smile:

1 Like