Misty morning jogger - digital art

Hello Everyone this is my very recent artwork on the digital app - a study of value and depth. I’m proud to say that I didn’t create multiple layers to draw despite the digital apps provide the option. I wanted to draw this piece as if I was drawing on paper!

8 Likes

Although I am not attracted to digital art as a medium, I am fascinated by people who have the patience to learn how to use to produce such wonderful work. I really like this image. You did a fantastic job with it.
Patricia.

Thank you for your lovely and encouraging comment. As a new to this community it means a lot to me. It’s been a long time I’ve been wanting to do organic forms of art and now I’ve taken the plunge. Once again I really appreciate your welcome and I’m excitedly learning from Matt’s video courses. :star_struck:https://community.thevirtualinstructor.com/u/sterlingsiam

I would never have thought such great work could be created digitally. I think it’s great. Love the way the jogger is portrayed amongst the trees with the light behind her.