More Pastel Practice

More practice with pan pastel, pastel pencials and pastelmat. Much to learn for sure but having so much fun :grin::art:

12 Likes

Your art floors me every time. :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:its insane and so beautiful! You are so talented, i love seeing your art! Great job, AS ALWAYS!:wink::wink::blush::blush:

2 Likes

Are there trees in your falcons eye reflection?

1 Like

This is great I love it.

1 Like

You have a great eye for the small details! The little scratches on the beak and the reflections in the eye are wonderfully done!

1 Like

I love this! Good job!

Brenda

1 Like

I think the details are executed with finesse and really add substance to your artwork.
Good job.

1 Like

Araela,
Thank you for such amazing words of encouragement. I have lots to learn and practice for sure, but art is so much fun and joyful. Not to mention it wonderful to be part of such a beautiful art community. Best Wishes, Alice

1 Like

Thank you Brenda!! :grin:

Thank you so much Linda!!! :grin:

Thank you!!! I have still much to learn and practice but its so wonderful to get everyone’s ideas and opinions here, again a big thank you!!

1 Like

Thank you Denise!! :grin:

:blush: yepper they sure are :blush:

1 Like

Wonderful job Alice. Beautiful rendering of this falcon. I really like the personality you gave it.

Teri

1 Like

It’s fantastic. What a beauty

1 Like

Beautiful. I am blown away with that eye! Great use of colors

1 Like

Thank you! I have really come to appreciate birds for sure the past few years.
It doesn’t matter if they are a song bird or a bird of prey all are just beauty’s :blush:

1 Like

Thank you June sooooo very much, i greatly appreciate it :blush:

Thank you so much! :grin:

Alice,

Matt just critiqued your beautiful watercolor painting. So loose, free, and peaceful. Wonderful job!

Teri

1 Like