Rhino Live Lesson

I absolutely love these live lessons! I started the finish on my Rhino, but I am going to tweak it next week when we do our last lesson. I’ve learned so much and really enjoyed interacting with everyone!! Thanks to all!

Hi Rain Frances. You did a fantastic job on the rhino. I followed the lessons but decided not to participate for now. I can’t wait for the next session (watercolour).

1 Like

Thanks so much Patricia! :slight_smile: I’m also looking forward to the watercolour series!!! I started painting watching Bob Ross, then switched from oils to acrylics, but I was never really satisfied. When I started watercolour, oh I was in love! ha ha…but I need to work on my loose-ness so to speak. I still treat them like they are acrylics and I have to find my confidence to let go of that idea. It’s going to be fun! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m not sure what more I can do with my Rhino! I got ahead a few weeks ago…I think I’m calling this one finished, but I’ll watch the last lesson just in case I can improve a little more! Fun series!

1 Like

This is really good. Great job on the wrinkles.

2 Likes

Thanks so much Lori! :slight_smile:

Very nice! I just finished mine today…I think mine looks a bit “skinny”. This one definitely challenged my patience :wink:

4 Likes

This is really nice. I love the uniqueness, but also the sameness of each one.

Here’s to “uniqueness” :wink:

Hi! My name is Pilar, and I live in Seville (Spain). Here is my rhino, using Matt´s free lessons.
Best regards!

2 Likes

Well done Polar, lovely drawing. Deb

Wonderful job, Pilar.