Three shows in the US

These are stunning drawings

1 Like

Hello Dan, thank you so much for your comment! :tada: :cat: :laughing:

Hi Teri, thank you so much for your comment.
So you’re living in North Carolina? I’ ve been to Durham on a business trip because there is the headquarters of the company I was working before. I do hope to visit where you live now too! :laughing: :cat: :+1:

Maki,

A new art museum just opened here. It is the Asheville Art Museum located in downtown Asheville. Here is a link: Home - Asheville Art Museum

Asheville is in the mountains on the extreme opposite side of the state. I have been to Raleigh before living here in Asheville because I had family there, but is a beautiful area, a bit overrun now with more people moving here for its size, but still a charming area. Here is a link for the area: Explore Asheville | Things to Do, Events, & Hotels | Asheville, NC’s Official Travel Site

[

Explore Asheville | Things to Do, Events, & Hotels | Asheville, NC’s Off…

Find things to do, events, hotels, trip ideas and outdoor activities in Asheville, North Carolina. Find great pa…

](https://www.exploreasheville.com/)

Hope you are having a good day/night!

Teri

1 Like

【Update on the US shows】

1. NY postcards show: I have made it to one of top 10 sellers out of 130 artists who joined this show. Which means that the piece I’ve submitted, “camouflage failure”, will be eligible for an international illustration competition hosted by Communication Arts, a California-based art magazine publisher. Well, you can join the competition for yourself too, but the good thing is that the entry fee will be paid by the show organiser, and that they will also handle all the application procedures. The result of the competition will be announced in March next year.

2. LA original artwork show: I haven’t heard from the organiser much about this show. I did not put anything for sale for this show, so there is nothing I can share with you which indicates how popular/unpopular my work was over there. I can just show you some photos I’ve received.

3. LA cat postcards show: They’ve told me that 2 of my three designs have been sold out.

Maki,

I will be watching for the March results. No surprise to me that your piece was chosen, you are a fantastic artist!

Teri

1 Like

Hello Teri, thank you so much for your reply.
I actually do not expect that my work will win…I’ve checked the past winners’ works as well as the judges’ works, and found out that their taste were very different from mine. But anyway, it has been an enjoyable experience and that is enough. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :+1: :cat:

1 Like

@Maki that is awsome. I’m glad you had pieces sell so well and they should. Good luck in the next event. Keep us updated.

1 Like

Hello Lenet, thank you so much for your kind words. My next event will be in September, a tree drawing show in my own local town. Fortunately I will be able to use two different venues for the show, so right now I am working very hard to draw many new works enough to fill the large spaces I am allowed to use. I will share some photos of the show in September! :smiley: :smiley: :cat: :tada: